Bubble Protection for Online Poker Tournaments
REGISTER FOR TOURNAMENTS EARLY
The early bird gets the worm - register for tournaments before they begin and you'll be eligible for Bubble Protection. If you fall just short of being in the money, we'll give you your buy-in back. No strings attached!
What is Bubble Protection?
Bubble Protection is a FREE feature that protects your buy-in when you bust right before being in the money! All you need to do is register for a tournament before it starts, and if you hit the bubble, you will get your buy-in back.
Bubble: In a tournament, the bubble is referred to as the position right before the guaranteed prize money. A player who is eliminated just before being able to reach the prize money is referred to as having been "bubbled".
How Do I Get Bubble Protection?
Look for the "Bubble Protection" stamp in the tournament lobby
Register before the tournament starts
Get your buy-in back if you bubble
Not all tournaments offer this perk, so the best way to check is to look out for this orange "Bubble Protection" Stamp in the tournament lobby
How Do I Know if I Have Bubbled?
The number of bubble-protected players will correspond to the number of entrants. Please refer to the table below.
|Bubble Protection Candidates
|10 ~ 99
|100 ~ 499
|500 ~ 999
|1,000 ~ 1,999
|2,000 ~ 2,999
|3,000 ~ 3,999
|4,000 ~ 5,999
|6,000 ~ 7,999
|8,000 ~ 9,999
What Tournaments Offer Bubble Protection?
- Daily Guarantees
- Bounty Hunters
- High Rollers
This may change at any time. Again, the best way to confirm if Bubble Protection is available is to look for the "Bubble Protection" stamp in the tournament lobby.
Is there a Rake Free option?
Rake Free is where you pay no rake when you register before a tournament begins. We're working on introducing this to players, so stay tuned!
Features: Bubble Protection
You'll Love: The chance to protect your buy-in
Perfect For: Players who want to protect their buy-ins
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Got questions? We answer some of the most common questions about online poker. Contact our 24/7 live support if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
I registered early but was eliminated and want to re-enter. Will I still be protected?
Once an early bird, always an early bird. You will retain Bubble Protection regardless of re-entry.
I have bought in multiple times for a tournament. Will I be reimbursed for all buy-ins?
No, you will be reimbursed for only ONE buy-in no matter how many times you've re-entered.
Does my method of registration affect Bubble Protection?
Yes, you will be protected only if you register using cash or T.
Is Bubble Protection available for satellites?
In what form is my buy-in refunded?
Bubble Protection will normally cover your buy-in in T. Methods of compensation might differ based on certain tournaments.
Terms & Conditions
- Players must be aged 18 and above to participate.
- Bubble Protection is not available for players who register in the relevant tournaments after the tournaments have begun.
- Bubble Protection may not be available for all tournaments.
- Bubble Protection is not available for tournaments with less than 10 entrants.
- Buy-in coverage from Bubble Protection may be in cash, T, tickets, or any other form of compensation chosen by Natural8 India, and may vary for each tournament, regardless of the original method for registration.
- Natural8 India reserves the right to add or cancel Bubble Protection for any tournaments at any time.
- Natural8 India reserves the right to investigate any players suspected of fraudulent activity, and take any necessary action. In the event of multi-accounting, bonus hunting, or foul play, Natural8 India reserves the right to forfeit any prize amounts that have been paid along with any remaining cash balances, without prior notice.
- Natural8 India reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time without prior notice, and at its sole and absolute discretion.
- This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the Natural8 India website.
- Natural8 India is an advocate of safer gaming. If you feel you might have a problem, do seek further advice or counselling. Please also refer to our Responsible Gaming page.