We are committed to providing excellent service and we make every effort to ensure that your withdrawal request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Withdrawal Processing Times
All withdrawals go through an internal audit process to ensure that fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, countering the financing of terrorism and other legal obligations and regulatory requirements are met.
As a result, withdrawals generally take up to 24 hours to process, but in some cases, they may take up to 72 hours. In some cases, withdrawal processing time can be further delayed depending on your provision of requested documents.
Withdrawals of winnings are limited to INR4 lakhs daily, INR20 lakhs weekly, and INR80 lakhs every 30 days - any larger amounts will be subject to special Management approval. For larger withdrawals, Natural8 India may split the amount into smaller withdrawals to facilitate the request. However, any withdrawal fee incurred will not be increased as a result of this segmentation.
If your withdrawal amount exceeds the respective limits, we might request further explanations and/or supporting documents in respect to the identification of customer, payment method, source of funds or wealth and/or any further necessary information which we see fit so as to satisfy our legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Deposits received can only be withdrawn depending on the player’s Withdrawable Balance amounts which is the lower of your Account Balance or Eligible Withdrawals. Eligible Withdrawals take into account (i) sufficiency of gameplay i.e. rake generated; (ii) Earnings acquired (includes winnings, qualifying rewards and promotions); (iii) prior withdrawals made; and (iv) any Withdrawable Balance brought forward since the last deposit.
- Bonuses may be withdrawn only after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied, and will be determined at our sole discretion.
Closed-Loop Deposit & Withdrawal
Where possible or needed, customers may have to withdraw funds to the originating deposit method/account. Customers are only allowed to withdraw funds to payment methods where they have a prior deposit record. Funds will be automatically returned to the deposit method by which the customer submitted their original deposit(s) to their Natural8 India account, up to the amount originally deposited.
Our withdrawal policy dictates that customers may be required to verify their identity before a cash withdrawal can be made from their account.
A copy of a current photographic ID is required for your first withdrawal request. This photographic ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver’s License or Aadhar Card. Specifically, it is the photograph page of the ID that we require for our verification checks. Please ensure that your full name, photograph are visible on the document.
A copy of the PAN Card needs to be submitted to follow compliance according to the local Tax Laws
Cancelled Cheque / Bank Statement
A cancelled cheque will need to be furnished to verify the bank account details for withdrawals.
Your documents may need to be authenticated by an appropriately qualified Notary/Solicitor, signed and stamped as proof of legitimacy upon our request.
For further information, please refer to our account verification page.
Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above.
All customers are required to verify their identity soon after creating an account with us. We have the right to request further explanations and/or supporting documents with respect to the identification of customer, payment method, source of funds or wealth and/or any further necessary information which we see fit so as to satisfy our legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
We have the right to cancel withdrawals and return funds in the account when:
- The customer has not yet provided requested documents;
- The customer identification documents have expired;
- There are fraud/cheating/collusion/money-laundering concerns;
- The customer attempts to withdraw following a player transfer; and
- The payment method to which the withdrawal has been requested is not the same as the depositing method
Your bank or payment processor may or may not levy a fee to process your withdrawal. Fees for withdrawal will be clearly shown in the withdrawal request page, where relevant.
In the event that you cancel a withdrawal request, you will bear full responsibility for any subsequent use of your funds. The Company is under no obligation to refund any amounts that are cancelled by you and which are subsequently used or lost.
Important Withdrawal Information
Please note the following important withdrawal information (pertinent to credit card and non-credit card users):
- In some cases, where account verification is required for completing your request, verification must be completed within 24-48 hours or your withdrawal will be reversed and the funds returned to your bankroll.
- Please notify us immediately should your credit/debit card(s) be lost, stolen or cancelled, so we may investigate their status and confirm that payments may/may not be received.
- We reserve the right to delay and/or stop the processing of withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions.
- Natural8 India will not be held liable nor offer compensation for any issues arising from point of withdrawal request to time of transaction completion.