Express Yourself with SnapCam
Easy and quick to use, SnapCam is the latest innovative app feature on Natural8 India! Available for all cash tables and tournaments, SnapCam allows you to video stream to other players at your table. Just look for the SnapCam button on the side of your avatar to start your 15-second recordable snap!
How To Use SnapCam
Use your webcam to express yourself while you play! Share your excitement of winning a big pot or disappointment at missing all your outs with your table mates.
Show them how you feel – all in 15 seconds!
1) Start recording by clicking on the green SnapCam video icon (beside the emoji and chatbox icons).
2) If you like what you've recorded, click on Send to share it with everyone else at the table.
Use SnapCam to let your opponents see how you feel: perfect for the highs, lows and everything in between!
- Up to four SnapCam videos can be shared simultaneously per table. If more than four players attempt to share, videos will be queued.
- Currently only available on the Natural8 India Desktop app for Windows PCs. Mac, Android and iOS support coming soon!
- You must have an existing camera function to use SnapCam, with microphones also supported if available.
- Players who have muted their chat (via “Helmet Mode”) will be unable to view SnapCam content.
- If required, you can block SnapCam via players' profile pages.
- Players will now be able to create and store SnapCam clips ready for use at any time they wish*
*Clips will be stored on a cloud server (Saved clips will be available on Desktop and Mobile)
*Maximum of 10 SnapCam clips can be saved
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Got questions? We answer some of the most common questions about online poker. Contact our 24/7 live support if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
Can SnapCam be disabled?
Yes. SnapCam can be blocked by clicking on each player’s profile page individually.
Is it available if I’m playing using my mobile devices?
Yes, the SnapCam is available on all devices. Please grant permission for the app to use the camera if you'd like to use the SnapCam feature.
Who will be able to view my SnapCam?
For Tournament and VIP Tables, players that have muted their chat (via ‘Helmet Mode’) will be unable to view the SnapCam content. To view the Snapcam content, please disable the Helmet Mode.
Will videos be available after moving to another table?
No. Video streaming will be stopped when the players move to another table or when a table merges with another (AoF, Short Deck).
Terms & Conditions
- Players must be aged 18 and above to participate.
- The broadcast of offensive content, such as racist or sexist content or images, is not permitted, nor can players use SnapCam to harass others. If you witness a player broadcasting such content, please contact live support to make a report.
- Players found misusing SnapCam will lose access to the feature and Natural8 India may take further measures if deemed necessary.
- Natural8 India reserves the right to investigate any players suspected of fraudulent activity, and take any necessary action. In the event of multi-accounting, bonus hunting, or foul play, Natural8 India reserves the right to forfeit any prize amounts that have been paid along with any remaining cash balances, without prior notice.
- Natural8 India reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time without prior notice, and at its sole and absolute discretion.
- This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the Natural8 India website.
- Natural8 India is an advocate of safer gaming. If you feel you might have a problem, do seek further advice or counselling. Please also refer to our Responsible Gaming page.